- Dried chili – 100 gm
- Gingelly oil – 2 tsp
- Fenugreek – 2 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 3 tsp (preferably 3 whole turmeric)
Method of Preparation:
Every things must be roasted separately.
- Heat a tsp of oil in a pan and roast dried chilies till it changes color to dark brown. Transfer it to a plate.
- Add a tsp of oil in the same pan and roast fenugreek until it splutters and turns brown. Remove from pan.
- If you are using whole turmeric fingers, break it into small pieces and fry separately with a little oil until it turns slightly brown.
- If you are using turmeric powder, finally add it to the blender along with the other ingredients.
- Allow everything to cool. Then grind it to a fine powder.
- Pickle powder is ready.