- Drumstick leaves – 1 cup
- Onion ( Big lemon size) - 1
- Garlic cloves - 3
- 2 pinches of black pepper powder
- 2 pinches of cumin powder
- Corn flour – 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Corionder leaves
- Curry leaves
- Chopped ginger – 1/8 tsp (adjust to taste)
Method of Preparation;
- Wash and clean the drumstick leaves.
- Boil leaves along with chopped onion and garlic cloves and ginger in a cup of water.
- Let everything gets cooked and come together.
- Make a thin batter by adding a tsp of corn flour with 3 to 4 tbsp of water.
- Add this to the boiling mixture, let it become thick and add salt.
- Finally add pepper and cumin powder and turn off the stove.
- Garnish with curry leaves and coriander leaves before serving.
- This is a good energetic soup.